Jacki Zehner dedicates her resources towards the advancement of women and girls, because she believes that a more gender-balanced world will mean a more just and equitable world for all. She serves in a variety of roles relating to this purpose.
For the past decade, Jacki has served as the President of The Jacquelyn and Gregory Zehner Foundation, and in 2012, she became the Chief Engagement Officer and President of Women Moving Millions, a non-profit organization dedicated to mobilizing unprecedented resources for women and girls. In addition, Jacki is a frequent media commentator, consultant, and speaker on women, success in the workplace, wealth and investing, financial current events, and high-impact philanthropy.
In 1996, Jacki became the youngest woman and first female trader to be invited into the partnership of Goldman Sachs. The majority of her career at Goldman was spent in mortgage-backed trading, followed by two years in the executive office working in human capital management.
After leaving Goldman Sachs in 2002, Jacki became a Founding Partner of Circle Financial Group, a private wealth management operation consisting of a small group of women committed to effectively managing their families’ assets and philanthropic activities. She left CFG and formed her own consulting practice after leaving New York for Park City, Utah in 2010.
Jacki currently serves on the board of The Sundance Institute. She is a former board member of the Christian Center of Park City, the Women’s Funding Network, The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, The National Council for Research on Women, The University of British Columbia, and The Center for Talent Innovation. Jacki is also an advisory board member to the Geena Davis Institute on Gender in Media, The Shriver Report, Sundance Institute’s Women’s Initiative, Catalytic Women, Chicken & Egg Pictures “Eggspert”, Tostan, Impact Partners, The 2020 Women on Boards Board of Leaders, The Women’s Philanthropy Institute Council, and Gamechanger Films, a feature film fund providing investment capital to women directors.
Finally, Jacki is a member of many women’s networks, including The International Women’s Forum, Utah Women’s Forum, The United Way of Salt Lake Women’s Leadership Council, Park City Women’s Giving Fund, The American Red Cross’s Tiffany Circle, and The Utah Community Foundation’s Women’s Giving Circle.
In recognition of her leadership and philanthropic involvement, Jacki has received numerous awards, including the Outstanding Young Alumnus Award from the University of British Columbia (1997), the Women Who Make a Difference Award from The National Council for Research on Women (1999), and the Annual Lives of Commitment Award from Auburn Seminary (2010). In 2009, she was named one of Women’s eNews’ 21 Leaders for the 21st Century, and in 2013, she was given The Global Fund for Women’s Philanthropy Award. In 2015, Jacki was awarded the Zions Bank Women in Leadership Award for philanthropic leadership in Utah.
Beginning in 2011, Jacki’s interest in documentary films as a tool for advancing social change led her to executive producing roles in Ready To Fly, the story of Lindsey Van, a champion woman ski jumper, and her quest to have the sport included in the Olympic Games, and The Hunting Ground, a documentary film exposing the epidemic of rape and sexual assault on U.S. College campuses. Other films in her gift/investment portfolio include MissRepresentation, How to Survive a Plague, Sexy Baby, The Invisible War, American Promise, ANITA, Essence Road, The Crash Reel, The Overnighters, and E-Team.
After 25 years living in New York City and Connecticut, Jacki now lives in Park City, Utah. She was born and raised in Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada.
- Salt Lake City Governors Economic Summit
- WMM Investing in Social Change Through Documentary Film
- The Fund for Women and Girls of the Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Momentum Achieving Extraordinary Women’s Leadership Conference
- Impact 100 of Indian River County
- WMM Investing in Social Change Through Documentary Film
- Women’s Funding Alliance Town Hall Transformational Philanthropy for Women & Girls February 25, 2015 Seattle, WA
- Windsor Club Luncheon ‘Empowering Women to give BIG & BOLD’ February 9, 2014 Florida
- Women Moving Millions Annual Summit and ALL IN FOR HER Launch Event
- Women Legal Forum 2014
- Utah Women’s Forum
- Womenetics 2014 POW! Awards
- Women Leading Philanthropy Symposium
Goldman Sachs- Investment Management Division- Women’s Network
“I wish there were more women like her”
“She was phenomenal”
“She was really inspirational”
“Great choice on the speaker”
“She was very inspiring ; so self-confident and at the same time very approachable and genuine about her astonishing experience at GS and beyond”
“Amazing speech – so inspiring”
- University of Utah David Eccles School of Business
- Sundance Film Festival
- UBS Global Philanthropy Forum
- Women A.R.E. Inaugural Summit
- Global Women & Leadership Summit
- J.P. Morgan Women’s Philanthropy Breakfast
- Women Moving Millions Annual Summit
- Anita Hill Screening Presented by The Utah Women’s Forum
- Cocktails & Conversation With Women Moving Millions & J.P Morgan
- Recognizing Women’s Leadership in Business and the Community
- YWCA Young Women’s Leadership Summit
- Park City Women’s Giving Fund Launch Event
- Women Moving Millions & J.P. Morgan Luncheon and Program
- Rising International Hands of Hope Benefit Luncheon
- Women Moving Millions & J.P Morgan Luncheon and Conversation
- Global Fund for Women Luncheon with Musimbi Kanyoro
- TEDxWomen: The Space Between
- WMM & J.P. Morgan at TEDxWomen
- Utah Society of Fundraisers Fundraising Day
- Women, Money, Media, and Power Thursday February 2, 2012 Sliver Bridge Institute: A Women’s Perspective By Invitation Only Boston, MA
- 2012 National Leadership Conference
- 85 Broads Boston Chapter Power Circle Breakfast
- Investing for Gender Equality
- Utah Women’s Giving Circle